HERE ARE SOME USEFUL LINKS TO LOCAL PLACES
- Listowel Arms Hotel – Stunning hotel and wedding venue located in the heart of Listowel
- Teach De Broc – Fabulous boutique hotel situated on the first tee of the world-famous Ballybunion links golf course. Strollers Bar and Bistro is located on site also, serving delicious local seafood and more.
- North County House – Luxurious, family-run guest house situated in Listowel town centre, close to all amenities including award-winning restaurants and lively bars.
- Ballybunion Holiday Cottages – Fantastic holiday homes with tennis court onsite and easy access to beaches, leisure centre, pubs and restaurants.
- The Red Door at 72 – 2 exquisite self-catering apartments (2 and 3 bedrooms) with home-cooked breakfast included, in Listowel town centre.
- Cliff House Hotel – Beautiful hotel overlooking the Ladies’ beach in Ballybunion
Events and Activities:
- Ballybunion Golf Club – 2 world-class links golf courses, located on a beautiful stretch of sand dunes overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- Listowel Writers Week – Ireland’s longest running literary and arts festival running concurrent with a 3 day horserace meeting over the June bank holiday weekend every year.
- Seanchaí Kerry Writers Museum – Showcasing the works of some of our literary greats, with lovely on-site cafe in the heart of Listowel.
- Dingle Food & Wine Festival – Takes place on the 1st weekend in October every year in the beautiful fishing town.
- Listowel Races – 7 day horseracing meeting held in September every year
- Rose of Tralee – Street festival and famous Rose Ball taking place at the end of August
- John B Keane’s – Where the playwright and writer himself wrote his many masterpieces. It’s arguably Ireland’s most famous pub, with regular music sessions and pub theatre.